Saturday, February 28, 2009

Clearance

Prices are negotiable.
Meet-ups only to my convenience.
Normal postage at $1 per item.
All items are in good condition. (At least 7/10 if not 10/10.)

White Skinny Jeans (picture for reference only)
Only worn once or twice
Selling because its too small for me.
Tagged size 27. Unaltered.
Price: $14
Originally bought at $18.
Good for those who wants to try out skinny jeans but doesn't want to spend too much money.

Royal Purple Satin Kimono[pending]
Only worn once.
Going for $8.
Originally bought for $13.
Definitely cheaper than Bugis or any other online shop.
Get it fast! Its instock!


Blue Floral Smocked Tube[SOLD]
Worn once only.
Going for $8.
Forgot original price.
Letting go because I seldom wear it anymore.
Best for beach or very hot days.
Pair it with a pair of shorts of leggings and you're ready to go!


Cute White Pinafore Top
Only worn once for birthday.
Includes black inner wear.
Going for $18.
Originally bought at $21 at Bugis.
One-of-a-kind!
Letting go because I don't have any place to wear it to.
Good for dates. A very lovely piece that I really like.
Will keep for myself if there's no buyer!


No comments: